Kelton sits on the northern end of the Great Salt Lake. The town was a connecting point to the First Transcontinental Railroad and was inhabited from the 1860′s through the 1940′s. In 1934, Utah’s strongest earthquake to date caused severe damage to the town. Kelton officially became a ghost town during World War II when the rails were completely removed from the town.
Join The Utah Real Estate Facebook Community
Similar to Kelton
- Introducing Layton Utah Layton Utah is one of the most populated cities in Davis County. Layton is located near Hill Airforce base and is about 10 minutes from Ogden and 30 minutes from Salt Lake.
- Morgan County Morgan Utah real estate, a small town rural area, Morgan is located just 30 minutes east of Ogden and about and hour from Salt Lake City.
- Copperfield Copperfield was a small town located in Bingham Canyon. The town was built for employees of the Utah Copper Company. Copperfield was inhabited from the 1890's through the 1950's. The town met its demise in 1958, when the…
- Old Town Historic Old Town was originally inhabited by Park City miners hoping to strike riches in Park City's earliest days. Today Old Town is a hot spot for Park City tourists and visitors, who flock to the area throughout…
- Brigham City Brigham City Real Estate for sale. Find properties listed for sale in Brigham City, Utah.
- Introducing Salt Lake County View real estate information for Salt Lake County. Find homes and condos listed for sale throughout Salt Lake County, Utah.